About the Pool
From public swimming and kids lessons to private adult and senior lessons and fitness classes, there’s something for everyone at the Taylor Community Pool.
Our pool is seasonal and is built every spring on our curling cement pad. At the end of summer, it turns back into a curling ice space.
Amenities include changerooms and showers, and a separate party room for rentals. We also host fun theme night swims in the summer, including the popular Glow Swim event.
Admission & Passes
Price List *subject to change
|Punch Card of 10||Season Pass|
|Public Swim – Children
|Public Swim – Adult
|Public Swim – Senior
|Public Swim – Family
(up to 6 people)
Please scroll for more information →
Registration for swimming lessons typically open in June, check back to our website for updates and announcements.
- Lesson set (age 1 – 3) Starfish, Duck, Sea Turtle – Parent assisted – $35.00
- Lesson set (age 3 – 5) Sea Otter, Salamander, Sunfish, Crocodile, Whale – $35.00
- Lesson set (age 6 and up) Red Cross Levels 1-7 – $35.00
Sign up for one on one instruction with our quality instructors at the Taylor Pool. Private lessons are available for all different ability levels and are $15.00 each or $20.00 for 2 children per session, semi private $30 for up to 4 children.
For adult or senior private lessons, please contact us at 250-789-2828 to arrange a booking.
- Party package – includes a one-hour pool rental and one-hour upstairs for presents and cake. All this for $100.00 for ten children and $2.00 for each child after that. There is a $75.00 refundable damage deposit.
- Pool only – The pool can be rented by the hour subject to the availability of lifeguards.
For more information or to arrange a booking, call 250-789-2828