Peace Island Park
About the Campground
There are 40 non-powered sites on the island, with 57 serviced sites in the new expansion area, and 24 full serviced sites new to the park.
This campground is one of the most affordable campgrounds in BC, with fees ranging from $22 to $88.
Park features include:
- Picnic / Day use Area
- Walking Trails
- Horseshoe Pits
- Historic Rocky Mountain Forts
- Shelter with Cookhouse
- Boat Launch
- Beautiful outdoor Pavilion (reservation required)
Please be advised that there is ongoing pipeline construction near Peace Island Park for the 2023 camping season. This should have minimal impact on your camping experience. Information on this project can be found here, or by contacting Enbridge directly. For questions or concerns about your camping experience, please contact the Community Services Hubat 250-789-2828.
- All campers must check in at our office, this includes group site users.
- Trailers must be parked no less than 15 feet (4.5 meters) apart.
- Campers and vehicles must fit entirely within the confines of your campsite. Please do not block or park on roadways.
- Quiet time begins at 11pm.
- All dogs must be on a leash. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- ATVs are permitted only in designated areas, and must be trailered in and out of the park.
- Fireworks are not permitted in the park.
- Discharge of firearms is not permitted in the park.
- Please report all bear sightings to the Conservation Officer at 1-877-952-7277.
- Adherence to current provincial fire restrictions is required. Check with our office or the Province of BC website.
Check in and check out
- Check in times begin at 12pm
- Check out is 11am
- Quad site check in is 2pm
- Quad site check out is 1pm
- Quiet time begins at 11pm
- Non-power sites $22/unit/night
- Power sites $27/unit/night
- Full Service sites $42/unit/night
- Quad Sites $88/night up to 4 units, extra units are $22/unit/night
Location and Contact
Peace Island Park
Alaska Hwy, Taylor BC
Call for more information or to reserve a campsite:
Or check out Peace Island Park on Facebook
SUNDAY 10am – 8pm